Monday, March 05, 2007

New Stuff

I've been busy sticking new stuff up lately, I know, I know, I should be ranting more, but I found some fun stuff. You know you like it when I share, admit it. So, here we go...

New Blog!!! Norse Ramblings..GO, READ, RIGHT FUKKIN NOW!! You'll get a kick out of it and maybe an education too. This is written by one smart lady, you know how smart she is? She's dating me.

New widgets, I put a link to local weather info up by wunderground.com. It's a great site that is usually pretty accurate. I do note that the bug is pretty slow on the update though. I also put up a Simpson's terror level indicator because it's the Simpsons and because while terrorism isn't funny, I don't think life should be taken too seriously.

Day by Day has arrived!! I know, what took me so long, Hell I don't know, we'll leave it at old and slow.

Stay tuned for the latest changes, I'm trying to find a remote shock collar for libtards so they get zapped when they try to leave stupid shit in comments, but I haven't found it yet. Personally, I think Emperor Misha I has one but he won't share.

Carry on and return often you might miss something.

1 comment:

Norse said...

LOLOL...Smart for dating YOU...I see I'll have to explain this to you tomorrow when your here snuggling with me...Yes, (sigh) You can be The king. But I do get to be QUEEN Once in a while...