Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I shot the Sherriff

There have been a couple incidents lately where innocent people have been shot and killed by plain clothes police. I see a wonderful bit has been done about this at Front Sight, Press. Please go and read this. I think it's important to realize that our law enforcement community is rapidly spinning out of control and we need to put a stop to it.

I have blogged about this before, I know LawDog just had something about the tasering of a student at a PRK university (that's People's Republic of Kalifornia for those that don't visit here much). What should be done? I don't have an answer for that, but I wish I did. I hereby invite any member of the Law Enforcement community to participate in this discussion and answer the question...is L.E. out of control? What do we, as citizens, do about it?

No comments: