Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You gotta go do this

I got this in an email from a guy I served in the Navy with and I thought it was so cool that I had to share it. If you're reading this blog on a regular basis then, like me, you support the troops without reservation. We'd all like to say thank you and I, in fact, will cross the street to say thank you to a uniformed member of the armed forces.

Here's your chance to do it for one of them currently over there. THIS is a link to Xerox corporation and they have set this site up so that you can choose a card, most designed by children, and personalize it and they will print them and send them to a random service member overseas.

It only takes a couple minutes and it's free, that's right, everyone's favorite "F" word! Go and do it now! Those guys and gals deserve all the love we can send them and especially at this time of the year.

No comments: