Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Warning

I think I said this once, but probably a long time ago but just in case, I feel like I better do it again.

You may want to read this blog with a sense of humor in your pocket.

If you don't have one, go get it and come back later.

I put this in because I just changed my mail me to a button that I happen to think is damn funny. Now of course, if there are any of those hyper-sexy ladies with guns out there that wanna........

Oh who am I kidding, but anyway, I think you can find the offending button and if you want to e mail me, it opens up your default mail client. If you don't have one of those, you'll see the e mail address on the bottom of your browser.

Many thanks to the blog Mother, May I sleep with Treacher for the idea/button. Hopefully, he doesn't mind my absconding with it.

No comments: