Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MSM stupidity

Go off and read this newspaper article and then answer a question for me?

When did the Sig P220 become a revolver?

What a bunch of dumbasses, where's the editor? Where's the base knowledge of the subject before one prints something?

The statement that really got me was this one:

TROY -- The Troy Police will switch to a new service revolver later this spring, Chief Nicholas Kaiser said.



The city will allocate $45,000 to buy 120 of the nine-shot Sig Sauer P220 pistols, Kaiser said.

As a special bonus, the writer's email address is available by clicking on his name at the top of the article. Just in case you wanna set him straight.

**UPDATE**

He answered my email. I thought that was nice of him.

Ron:
Thank you for your message. I spoke to an editor about it.
I used service revolver as a descriptive term about a weapon
issued to a police officer.
A clarification should run explaining that the Sig Sauer P220 is
a semi-automatic.
Please contact me at any time.
Thank you,
Ken Crowe







No comments: