Tuesday, July 18, 2006

UN sending Peacekeepers to Lebanon

The article is here at the Rott. I was in Beruit the last time the UN had peacekeepers there. It was a miserable failure that resulted in the deaths of 241 American servicemen. It also resulted in my obsession with killing lots of ragheads, but that can be another post.

Bascically, the UN wants the Jooooooooooooossssssssssssss to stop killing terrorists. Maybe the UN could actually do something this time? Maybe they should get the terrorists to stop blowing up markets and busses in Israel. I bet if they did that, the Israelies would stop killing terrorists. Maybe the UN could actually start enforcing their own resolutions? That would be pretty novel.

I'd really love to work this into a 5 star rant, but I really don't think I can do better than Emperor Misha so go to the Rott, read, learn and comment. He is right you know, which is why he's the Emperor.

No comments: