Monday, July 17, 2006

Here's the new house

Well, I'm going to do this. This is my first post here at blogger, but I'm moving over from blog-spot. I may bring a few posts with me as soon as I decide which ones I really want to keep.

This blog will deal with mostly political and 2nd amendment issues from a person that believes that the ultimate law of the land is the Constitution as written by the founding fathers.

I encourage discussion, I like to have the opinion of others. This will be allowed as long as you remain civil. I will not host flame wars. This is my blog and I will use it to exercise my rights under the First Amendment of the Constitution of the Untied States of America. You decided to visit here of your own free will, if you don't appreciate my opinion, you may leave a respectful comment clearly stating your difference of opinion. If you decide to be a disrespectful fucktard, your post gets deleted. If you have any problem at all with bloggers like Emporer Misha I at the Anti-Idiotarian Rottwieler, you better go somewhere else.

With that, we begin the new era here at Blogger.

No comments: