Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well, Now What?

Obviously, what protest was made to stop porkulus had no effect. We can expect Comrade President Obama to sign it today and enslave many generations to the task of paying it off. This all makes me wonder what we do now?

Are there too many traitors in congress to stop? Are there too few remaining patriots to put up a meaningful stand at the ballot box? Is no one listening when we employ the soapbox?

You do know that the 2nd Amendment is squarely in the crosshairs of the communists in congress don't you? What will we do when they come? Where will we go? Will we all band together and fight as one cohesive group? Or will we have to fight as individuals because we lack leadership?

I have so many questions and damn few answers and I admit that. I will say this though, I think the time to find some answers to these questions is past us. We had better stop talking and start doing.

No comments: