Thursday, February 19, 2009

UPDATES

Oh, I have updates galore. I found a bunch of new places to visit and I've been enjoying them so much that I think I should let you in on some of them too. I think you probably by now, have noticed that I separated out my favorite female gun bloggers. I did that because they have stuff to say that has a bit different focus and is well worth reading. The fact that they're also just plain beautiful women also plays a role. I love beautiful, intelligent and armed women.

I think everyone that visits here also knows I'm very interested in Military affairs, especially Naval matters and over the next few days, I am probably going to separate out the Navy oriented blogs as well.

So, a little "spring cleaning" and organizing going on here at the Wrants. Hopefully, you all like it and hopefully, you'll keep coming back, in the meantime, go through the blog rolls, I try to keep everything updated and bring in fresh interesting reading when I find it.

No comments: