Saturday, August 09, 2008

NEW!!

I just went out a bought a new gun. Well, OK, not just, it's about a week old now but it has already had 150 rounds through it. This one is going to require a bit more break in than the 1911 did but it will be and in fact, is much easier to conceal under summer clothing.

Loaded up with it's current loads of 90gr Federal Hydra Shocks, I think it will come as quite the nasty surprise for any common street scum. I do have to get used to the double action first shot, but everything after that is good shooting and I am able to maintain everything inside 10 inches at 15 feet. More shooting will be required to get it anywhere near the fist size I put out with the 1911. That, however, is the best part. What fun is a gun if you don't shoot it?

For those who don't recognize it, it's a Bersa Thunder .380. One thing I would say to Bersa is this. How about sending these out with a spare magazine?

No comments: