Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm beginning to wonder

I joined the Anti PC League quite some time back and usually, when I make a new post, within a few minutes, it pops up over there for everyone else to enjoy. Quite frankly, I have a feeling that that may be the source of a lot of my views.

Over the last 3 months or so, I have started to notice that it has become very hit and miss over there. Sometimes, my posts pop up fairly promptly. Sometimes, they never appear at all. I'm starting to think that they may not love me anymore, or that they only love me part time (sounds like my ex girlfriend) and I'm not sure how to take that.

I think I'll give it a bit of time and see if things smooth out.

*** UPDATE ***

Everything I have posted today just popped up. Now I wonder if maybe one needs to post "X" number of things in a day to make the aggregator.

No comments: