Saturday, April 11, 2009

Help Wanted

OK folks, here's the quick and dirty.

I have been thinking about doing some of my own reloading for a while now. As much as I love to shoot, it would save me money.

What brings this post about is that in the not too distant past, I acquired 1200 pieces of once fired Lake City 5.56 NATO brass. The deal was too damn good to pass up since it involved my 2nd favorite "F" word. So now, I have this brass all ready to be tumbled and reloaded and I need some sources for solid reliable how to type info.

I'm looking at a single stage Lee set up that runs about $90 at Cabela's since I'm going to be at one in a couple weeks.

So, who can help me find reliable how to type information? What am I going to run into with the primers? I heard there's a trick to working with military brass.

No comments: