Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Link Revision

I changed a link and added one. I changed out the Augean Stables for an old friend. The SFAlphaGeek has been redeployed and is blogging again. I like the Augean Stables, but I think it's more important to have a link to some "boots in the sand" so to speak. I linked to SFAlphaGeek before and his is always a good read. Do run over and show him lots of love and support. His blog is titled Nothing to See Here, Move Along.

The new link will take you to M1911.org and his blog. Some nice stories and opinion. Take some time and surf the entire site, there's lots of good information there.

I hope you enjoy the new links and if you want to suggest one...please do. I read a blog for a few weeks before I add them, so it's not instant, but I will investigate any suggestions you might make.

No comments: