Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog Drought

I just realized what a desert this blog has become lately.

There has been a lot going on here at Warthog Control and most of it can be classified under NOT good. I will not bore you with the details.

2012 is off to a rocky start and the only thing I'm looking forward to as of right now, is that in November, we will be delivering a big fat pink slip to pResident JugEars and his band of merry thieves. I just pray for a real President who has actually read and understands the Constitution.

Just for the record, I am NOT voting for Romney.

Anyway, for those that were wondering, I am still alive and I still check in daily but the demands of real life have sapped most of my ability to write right now and most of what I see is far too depressing anyway.

No comments: