Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sigh

It is with a great deal of sadness that I direct you all to the sidebar and ask you to visit the MCRGO's Do Not Patronize list. It has been recently updated and I see that it's sadly, a bit longer than it used to be.

I am also announcing my intention to boycott Walgreens in response to their recent firing of a pharmacist who defended his life and the lives of his co-workers with a legally carried concealed pistol. It is my understanding that at the time, Walgreens had NO policy regarding concealed carry by its employees. It is also my understanding that even the county prosecutor admitted that the pharmacists action saved the lives of his co-workers. My little personal boycott means nothing to Walgreens, but I know about it. Perhaps you would consider joining me?

No comments: