Wednesday, August 05, 2009

This Should Be Considered A Warning

Not too long ago, I posted a little piece about Dearborn, MI and the Islamic community there. Today, I went off in search of some further information from the group that put the video there together, a Christian group called Acts 17 Apologetics. While on their blog, I discovered this.

It is my hope that you will take the time to read this, watch the embedded video and think on it, then get angry as hell and start doing something to stop this.

While I do admit that I don't often get into religious discussions, I feel that at this time, it's necessary. I do not want to live under Muslim Sharia Law. If I did, I'd move to a Muslim nation. This is the United States of America and I like my country just the way it is supposed to be under the Constitution. This is NOT a Muslim nation and I'll do what I can to keep it from becoming one. Will you?

Think about this, then think about what Nabeel says and shows you in the blog post and the embedded video. Now, think about how, with Islamics starting to move to create a Muslim nation where the USA once stood, how will we stop this? Look how peaceful the Middle East is, you want that here? How will we protect ourselves? Do we really want the Government to be able to shred our Constitution right now?

No comments: