Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Disgusting!

I spotted this from reading over at the Anti Idiotarian Rottweiler and it has to be the single most disgusting thing I have seen yet this year. This is even more sickening than listening to Hillary bleat.

These, these.....OMG I can't even come up with a description vile enough for these things. They actually have what they want us to believe is a children's game that tells kids at what age they should die so that they don't "use more than their fair share of the Earth's resources" Can you believe this? It's positively fucking obscene. I am just stunned by this...OK little girl, you've been breathing long enough, go kill yourself now...What the fuck is this?

How about you first you fucking Nazi scumbag.

I should probably make it very clear that this piece of shit came from the Australian Broadcasting Company. This is their idea of family friendly.

No comments: