Friday, May 16, 2008

Thanks

I want to take an opportunity to thank some people for excellent customer service. I want to thank the Staff at Pearle Vision located at Lakeview Square Mall in Battle Creek for outstanding customer service.

I broke the hinge on my glasses, which I needed to replace anyway, and they were kind enough to fit me into their busy schedule...then when they discovered the lenses I needed were right there, they cut my lenses and made my glasses in about 30 minutes.

They understood that I work midnights and I am dependent upon my glasses to be able to see properly.

I want to say how much I appreciate this and that Pearle has earned a customer for life today.

That and hat the young lady that helped me today (who's name I cannot recall suddenly) was Ultra Hot.

No comments: