Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Here We Go Again

I would like to know when some of these goat molesting mooselimb types are going to figure out that America is NOT a Muslim country and that we are not going to stop an entire production line so that they can go pray.

Seems like some Somalian mooselimb is all upset that he couldn't walk away from his job to go pray. Well, you weren't hired to pray dickhead, you were hired to do a job. STFU and do it. Here's a nice link from Kim Du Toit.

I'll tell you this, in addition to my personal boycott of all things Dell, I will boycott Swift foods also if they cave in to this bullshit. I said it before and I'll say it again...FUCK MULTICULTURALISM!
This is America dammit and no one forced you to move here, you came here of your own free will and therefore it is up to YOU to adapt to US, NOT the other way around. If you don't like that then please use one of your other freedoms.

THE FREEDOM TO LEAVE!

No comments: