Sunday, May 13, 2007

Let's talk about Dell

And when we're done talking, I would like to make the suggestion that if you own a Dell, please return it to the company and demand a full refund. I'm sure you'd like to know why? Here is your answer. This is a bunch of crap. I found it over at the Rott and as usual, it instantly pissed me off.

I want to know who these fuck nozzles think they are. News flash there Achmed, you don't live in fucking Somalia anymore. This is the United States, we are NOT a Muslim country. AWWW, poor baby can't stop the whole plant's production to pray 5 times a day....tough shit.

Dell completely folded to CAIR, everyone's favorite terrorist supporting agency, and now managers have to go to sensitivity training. The really sad part is that the fuck nozzles in question actually walked off the job because they couldn't stop working and pray. Can you imagine what would have happened if any other religious group had walked out like that? They'd be told to go get a new job. Since these fuck nozzles have terrorist support, they get re-hired and everyone around them has to be conditioned not to hurt their little feelings.

So, I'll say it again...if you own a Dell, return it...If you need a new computer, may I recommend Gateway? I have 2 Gateways and they run like champs. In fact...you may want to know that this particular entry is being written on my desktop, which I bought back in 1999 and I have never had any issues with it. Fuck Dell, if they wanna cater to terrorists, then they can just go piss off.

No comments: