Thursday, January 25, 2007

Let's do Something fun

I've been doing a bit of thinking and so I've decided to take a break from the wailing and gnashing of teeth that is emanating from the office of shrieker Pelosi D-Eerintheheadlights, and do something kinda fun for my reader(s).

Let's have a little fun playing pretend, shall we?

I have to take some extra time to think about this myself so be patient.

Scenario>>

You are informed that you are going to be transported back in time to 1850. You will be dropped in Virginia and you need to get yourself, and what you can carry to California. When you arrive in California, let's say San Fransisco, you will be returned to your native time and place.


This is not going to be a matter of whacking zombies or silly stuff like that, you need to cross the continental United States with what you can carry. Give it some thought and post your thoughts in comments. Lively discussion will (hopefully) ensue.


H/T to Kim du Toit, because he does this once in a while and it's kind of fun so I thought I would appropriate the idea. Well and because he probably doesn't read this everyday and he doesn't know where I live so I feel pretty safe.

No comments: