Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Religion of Peace?

Yeah OK, whatever. The Pope makes a speech, during which, he quotes a medieval text, and the Islamic world decides that it's untrue. Since they want so badly to prove how wrong this is, they protest. By burning churches, shooting down a nun, and making death threats against the Pope. Remember, this is a religion of Peace.

Where is the outrage in the Islamic world concerning this completely unacceptable behavior? If most Muslims are truly peaceful, then when are they going to start cleaning up the Islamic pigpen...err house? I am rapidly approaching that point where I am having alot of trouble discerning the difference between a Muslim and a Radical Muslim.

Sadly, I am approaching that point where I declare, Kill 'em all, and let God sort them out.

I don't know about you, but I can certainly say that I would not miss a religion that can claim it's only real contribution to the planet has been 700 years of violence and bloodshed. Fuck 'em.

No comments: