Friday, March 27, 2015

Tragedy and Pain

I guess I'm going to have to post personal stuff again.  In doing so, I am not asking for anything.

Those of you who have blogs that I read daily and keep close tabs on their hit counters may have noticed that I haven't been visiting for the last couple of days.  I thought I would post the reason just so everyone knows why should they care.

Warthog Control suffered a devastating fire.  I lost both ham radio base radios.  Probably all of my books, both of my laptops, some records like tax info and such and most sad and devastating of all.  My sweet Selena died due to smoke inhalation.  My youngest daughter and her boyfriend discovered her body in one of her favorite places in the home.

Rest in Peace my dear, sweet friend.  I love you and I miss you.  Posting may be lighter than usual for a while.

No comments: