Thursday, May 30, 2013

Distractions

Life has been distracting me away from this blog.  Even when I come in to read through the sites on my blog roll, the posting gods have deserted me.

Finances are super tight and that causes stress of the type not conducive to creative writing.  The news is just depressing.

I missed my usual Memorial day post where I would just have posted a reminder to remember those who paid the ultimate price for liberty.

The only heartwarming thing I've seen lately was at my local WallyWorld where, wonder of wonders, they actually had 2 AR's in stock.  They didn't have jack shit for ammo, but they had the regime change rifles.  And the one was a Colt patrol rifle with an $875 price tag on it.   Not outrageous pricing.  I was shocked.  I couldn't see the face of the price tag on the other one.

I'm still alive and I still have my job, my home, my Explorer and my Cat.  If I can just get back into the swing of posting, things will get some kind of normalcy.

No comments: