Monday, June 18, 2007

The Gauntlet has been Dropped

The USMC has informed the Emperor that they don't feel like they're getting enough love from home and have challenged us to try to overload their e mail servers with good wishes and love.

I'm up for that, are you?

Now you listen up and hear this and hear it well, because you only get 1 warning.

If you use this to send actual hate mail to the Marines, I'll have Emperor Misha I track your worthless ass down and gift you with a 3 AM visit from a company of stormtroopers. I'm pretty sure you don't want a personal demonstration of the new Imperial Razor Wire Wrapped Condoms, do you? I didn't think so.

Send them all the love you can. Info from the Rott is here including the email address.

Let's do this the easy way, here's the email addy for you to copy and paste:

RCT-6lettersfromh@gcemnf-wiraq.usmc.mil

No comments: