Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Stuff

Syd is finally back at it over at Front Sight, Press and believe me, I missed him. He comes back with a bunch of great stuff as usual, but this article by John Farnam caught my eye.

I don't carry a 5 shot snubby, being on the well........rotund side, I carry a Springfield Armory 1911 A1 Mil-Spec 5". That isn't to say that those that carry a snubby are wrong or silly, just that right now, I carry a full size 1911. Many of you, reading this now (at least, I hope there are many of you) may well carry a snubby and if so, rather that than nothing.

Many of you may not have thought too much about tactics with your snubby though. This article addresses that pretty nicely and I think it's damn important to go check it out. Farnam is pretty smart ya know.

No comments: